Treatment of pancytopenia
Treatment of pancytopenia with folk remedies
Treatment of pancytopenia with berries
Treatment of pancytopenia is complex, phytotherapy also enters into it. The use of decoctions and infusions from medicinal plants can be a good adjuvant, which can improve the composition of blood. You can increase the number of red blood cells with berries. A popular folk remedy for the treatment of pancytopenia are vitamin teas. 25 per hectare of roseberry and dogrose fruit are brewed in boiling water (200 ml) and one glass a day is drunk. In the same way (in the same proportions), together with the rosehip, you can brew black currant berries. Take this tea three or four times a day for half a glass.
It is also useful to take ascorbic acid-rich berries of wild strawberry. The rose hips are brewed with its leaves and berries – these ingredients are ground, poured with boiling water (200 ml) and left for a couple of hours, then filtered – and take a quarter cup three times a day.
It is also recommended to eat daily a few berries apricot, drink freshly squeezed apricot juice at least three times a day. Iron, contributing to the formation of red blood cells, are also rich in rutabaga, cherry, grapes and gooseberries. In excess, there is it in potatoes, pumpkin, onions, garlic, dill, salad and avocado. Treatment of pancytopenia with honey
There are a number of folk remedies that contain honey. They have a positive effect on blood circulation, increase the level of red blood cells and leukocytes.
1. The juice of aloe leaves is squeezed out. 150 ml of this juice is combined with honey (250 g) and wine “Cagor” (350 ml). This mixture is drunk one tablespoon before eating. During the day, three doses should be taken:
2. Pancytopenia is accompanied by weakness and decline in vital forces. Coping with this will help decoction of honey with garlic. Method of preparation: finely chop the garlic, after which it is necessary to squeeze the juice out of it through the cheesecloth to make about 200 g of garlic juice. The resulting fresh garlic juice should be mixed with ½ kg of honey, then cover everything with a lid and place on a water bath for about 30-40 minutes. From time to time, it is recommended to remove the cover and remove the resulting film. Use the broth 3-4 times a day, in the intervals between meals 1 tbsp. spoon. Ready-made broth can be stored in the refrigerator.
3. 200 grams of oats pour a liter of water and cook until the liquid thickens. Decoction is added, add half a liter of milk and boil again. Then add to this mixture honey (2 tablespoons) and boil for the third time. Such a delicious and nutritious drink should be drunk for two or three meals.
4. Pancytopenia is often a consequence of chemotherapy. In such a case, it is recommended to raise the level of leukocytes and erythrocytes with a mixture of honey, lemon, dried apricots, raisins, prunes and chopped walnuts. All the ingredients must be taken equally. Before mixing them with honey, it is necessary to grind them in a meat grinder. A tasty and useful mixture is eaten on an empty stomach one or two tablespoons. / H
Treatment of pancytopenia with medicinal plants
When pancytopenia patients are advised to take decoctions and infusions of some medicinal herbs.
1. The curative effect is infused with nettle leaves and birch. Ingredients are taken in equal amounts (25 g each) and brewed in boiling water (one and a half cups). The medicine is insisted for an hour, after which it is added and added half a glass of beet juice. For a day, infusion should be drunk in three meals. Take it for eight weeks.
2. Tincture of dry herb wormwood stimulates blood-forming processes. The litter box is filled with grass and filled with vodka. Next, the medicine should stay at least three weeks in a dark warm place. Tincture is drunk one drop, diluted in a teaspoon of boiled cool water. The course of treatment is three weeks. In severe forms of pancytopenia, treatment is resumed after two weeks.
3. Purify 300 g of garlic, put in a 0.5 liter jar and fill with alcohol (96%). Within three weeks, the medicine should be infused. Take the tincture, bred in milk (20 drops to half a glass). It is also useful to eat fresh garlic.
4. Healing effects of clover and dandelion. Clover inflorescence (1 teaspoon) is poured with boiling water (1 glass) and boiled for no more than five minutes. Then the drug should be filtered and drunk for four to five meals in 1 tablespoon.
Dandelion roots (1 teaspoon) are also poured in water (200 ml) and boiled on low heat for 10 minutes. Then the medicine is left for half an hour. Take it before meals, one tablespoon three times a day.
5. Brew a collection of herb horsetail, leaves of nettle and dolnik medicinal. Ingredients take 3 tablespoons, mix and 4 tablespoons of the mixture brewed in a liter of boiling water. To drink infusion, you need half the glass 4 times a day.
6. For 4 table spoons of spotted orchis, sweet potato, all-leaved and buckwheat flowers are combined with horsetail and nightshade (2 tablespoons). 6 tablespoons of the collection pour boiling water (2 liters). take the medicine seven times: the first time in the morning they drink 200 ml of infusion, and in the next 6 receptions take 100 ml.
It is also useful to drink carrot juice, beet juice, radishes and chicory.